Traveling is far less expensive than you may think especially if your trip is done mainly independently!!
If you have got the money you probably struggle for the time. Then again we all waste a lot of time and life is full of opportunities to get away if we really look for them. It is about seizing those opportunities. Whether between jobs, before you start your first one, school/college holidays, sabbaticals, retirement or just using normal annual leave from work to the maximum potential (as many do). You don’t need to travel for months at a time and you can see and do amazing things in one week (or less) if that is all you have. If you really want the time you will make it. However, a word to the wise: don’t put it off. If you have the opportunity to travel, take it. It only gets harder as you get older. Getting richer/older normally means getting busier and having more commitments.
Other societies and ethical norms function pretty similarly to the one you know and what’s more there are thousands, of other travelers there right now moving around safely, enjoying themselves in what is a highly researched & experienced infrastructure of tours, transport, accommodation, food, etc. by our team. All geared for people just like you to make your trips as fun and easy as possible (in exchange for some money of course!) and mainly we are not far away only a question away from giving you far better local advice you can ever find on the internet.
Here are some travel tips for you.
1 Find out where you want to go?
- It’s Easy! We, at Aadi Holidays, have all your dream exotic destinations ready for you.
- It is worth listening to some of the general advice on starting to pick a route, destination(s) by our experts & understanding your own motivations.
- Get an idea if your fantasies are within your budget, safe, realistic and/or suitable for the type of travel you want on the various country summaries.
- Think bigger, there may be plenty of places you don’t know about or haven’t considered: have a look over some of the where to go recommendations.
- Remember: you can’t see it all at one go and will have to compromise somewhere. Better to go away and miss something than not to go at all.
2 Start planning & book your tickets!!
- Booking on your own?? That hurts. Hunting obsessively for the best price, making a decision and forking out the cold hard cash can be a very difficult job. We are a one stop solution for all this, put all your worries aside because we will do all the bookings for you.
3 We will also guide you on
- Getting any vaccinations you may need.
- Getting some travel insurance. Remember your plane ticket is probably non-refundable. If you could not make the flight it is pretty nice to know well in advance. It might help you to save some money.
- Being realistic about your budget and getting the money in the right place to spend when you are abroad.
4 Consider this a check-list while packing up for the traveling?
Something to wear…
- Choose clothes according to your comfort.
- Camera and spare battery for
- Mini LED torch or headlight (depending on the trip)
- Mobile/Cell phone (smartphone with music player and Wi-Fi/internet best)
- Alarm clock, if not on the phone
- Chargers and plug adaptor if needed
The important bits…
- ATM and credit cards
- Some emergency cash
- Sunglasses (depending on the trip)
- If you need the glasses and contacts lenses
- 1st aid/medicine kit
- Wash kit
- Mosquito net and duct tape to fasten (depending on the trip, i.e. African)
- Emergency number,
- Flight details,
- Vaccination certificates, etc.
A few overlooked bits…
- Notebook Pen and notepad
- Packet of tissues
Entertainment whatever you like:
- MP3 player/smartphone
- Handheld games console